We are seeking an Executive Office Administrator for our community-focused, non-profit organization located in the up and coming neighborhood adjacent to the Grand Rapids Downtown Market. Talent 2025 is a small team that has organized a coalition of 100+ local executives with a laser focus on the long-term enrichment & success of our community. This position is perfect for someone who is administratively talented, proactive in solving problems, and enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
As the right- hand person to the President, you will :
- Orchestrate schedules, meetings, travel, and help with meeting materials
- Administer the organization’s general office functions including accounts payable and receivable, maintain our contact management system, ensure content of our website is current, and develop effective filing and retrieval systems
- Draft and send communications directly or on behalf of the President
- Facilitate the organization’s membership activities including recruitment, meetings and event coordination
- Coordinate our internship programs and oversee interns, as needed
- Assist the team with whatever the day may bring
Our ideal candidate will have :
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal; including the ability to proofread and edit professional materials
- High level of proficiency using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; experience using QuickBooks and InDesign is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with a high attention to detail, excellent follow-up and follow through
- 3 years of Executive support experience
- Bachelor's Degree and previous experience in a corporate work environment is preferred
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, we would love to hear from you. As a team member at Talent 2025, you will play a critical role in our mission for West Michigan to have an ongoing supply of world-class talent today and tomorrow. This is a full-time, benefit eligible position working in a team-based, collaborative environment. Please submit a letter of interest and resume for immediate, confidential consideration. For more information about Talent 2025, visit www.talent2025.org.