The Manager of Service Operations is responsible for overall management of patient care within a designated area. The Manager, Service Operations is further responsible for promoting a culture of excellence in patient care; ensuring outcomes are met as related to patient/family/caregiver needs as well as employee performance and engagement.
- Manages daily operations of all patient care activity and outcomes within the assigned areas of responsibility for a regionally based team(s) and ensures that a culture of compliance, accountability and excellence is maintained to achieve expected business and patient care outcomes. Collaborates extensively with staff and management from multiple departments to achieve outcomes.
- Manages all core care delivery processes to continually improve quality aimed at improving customer care and service satisfaction outcomes.
- Actively keeps abreast of hospice and palliative care trends, best practices and any anticipated compliance changes. Takes appropriate action to ensure a culture of excellence is maintained.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a clinical and/or administrative field.
- Required Licensure: Graduated from accredited school of nursing with a current license to practice in the State of Michigan as a Registered Nurse or LMSW with a current license to practice in the State of Michigan as a Social Worker.
- Two (2) to three (3) year of health care management and/or Preceptor experience preferred and an understanding of regulatory issues required.
- A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of clinical experience required; clinical expertise in hospice preferred.
- Certification in hospice nursing (CHPN) or social work (CHPSW) preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance as it pertains to hospice preferred.
- Knowledge of business and management principles required