KConnect is a network of public, private and independent organizations working to ensure that all children in Kent County have a clear path to economic prosperity through family, education, and community opportunities.
We are seeking a Data & Outcomes Project Manager to oversee the planning, facilitation and performance of short and long-term projects related to collective impact initiatives within early childhood. If you are an analytical thinker and have a passion for early childhood development, this is the opportunity for you.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Display strong leadership in the planning and implementation of assigned projects.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation including plans, timelines, budget documents, and deliverables.
- Analyze and extrapolate large data sets, review, compile and identify relevant information within reports.
- Have previous experience working in databases, preferably Tableau.
- Solid understanding of data visualization and KConnect’s efforts to communicate crucial information clearly and efficiently.
- Conduct scholarly research and literature reviews as related to assigned projects.
- Have a desire to work closely with partners, families, and early childhood service providers in this externally facing role.
- Facilitate community partner convening to present data or relevant information. Develop and present oral and written reports on project progress and outcomes for partners and stakeholders.
- Interact professionally with staff, vendors and the general public.
- Promote teamwork, and ensure effective communication within project team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience interpreting data and managing projects.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage.
- Strong level of analytical ability, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of compliance standards.
- Exceptional computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, as well as databases and evaluation procedures.
- Knowledge/experience with early childhood systems and programming within Kent County, MI is a plus
Here’s what we’re offering to the right candidate:
- Challenge in your everyday work; we work hard, but have fun doing it!
- Health insurance and Simple IRA with company match
- Work life balance
- Generous PTO package; we understand the importance of taking time to reboot!
- Cellphone stipend
- Opportunity for professional development