Bethany Christian Service’s heart is for children. Our mission is to demonstrate the love of Christ by bringing children and families together through pregnancy support, foster care, adoption, refugee, counseling, and many other services. Strengthening families for the well-being of children is our top priority.
The Donor Engagement Marketing and Communications Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing Donor Communications and Marketing (DE) projects and day-to-day marketing communications operations by partnering with other Donor Engagement teams and leadership.
Maintain Donor Communications System Needs:
- Coordinate resources and serve as department lead for the Digital Assets Management system, including resource organizing, meta-data tagging, uploading, and training staff.
- Manage the department Donor Tools platform in SharePoint including coordinating the development of new donor materials and content, uploading of resources into the system, and training staff.
- Coordinate efforts and work with DE teams to help design, catalog and implement a new Donor Communication internal and external SharePoint site.
- Work with Client Marketing Department to catalog, upload and maintain agency video resources.
Manage Donor Marketing and Communications Project Requests:
- Assemble work teams and coordinate process to produce select donor print and digital communications including the annual report, branch e-newsletter, Giving Tuesday, Christmas video greeting, Gift Catalog and various direct marketing efforts.
- Assist in occasional donor marketing event logistics and planning.
- Project manage work flow of all DE corporate email, web, and print communications requests.
- Assist in the project management of agency I Belong Internal and Public Phase teams.
Assist Director of Donor Communications with donor content needs:
- Serve as department Communications contact for monthly branch fundraising Action Plan content.
- Assist Director of Communication in the maintenance of the National Communication Calendar.
- Manage process of integrating event donor communications – print and digital.
- Work with Donor Communications writer to obtain and catalog media releases and photos.
- Track direct mail survey responses.
Implement various donor marketing strategy initiatives:
- Research and report on nonprofit industry donor marketing trends.
- Assist Sr. Director Marketing and Communications with donor lead generation and acquisition campaigns as needed.
- Assemble quarterly board and SET reports for Donor Acquisition, Digital Communications, Global Sponsorship and Marketing strategy.
- Participate in team, department, and agency donor marketing meetings as required.
- Assist DE Digital Manager to fulfill agency e-marketing requests and serve as back up to deploy client and donor emails.
- Assist communications team with Blue North invoicing, quarterly meeting planning, and various consultant logistics and projects.
- May be required or asked to participate in Bethany sponsored donor engagement events.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- Three-five years professional office environment
- Two-three years of experience in project management including strong planning, organization and detail oriented skills to meet deadlines preferred
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills Proficient in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; preferred knowledge of SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Dynamics CRM
- Maintain a reliable automobile with adequate insurance coverage
- Knowledge of state, community and agency resources
- Pass a criminal history screen, including state and local child protection agency registries
- Subscription to and integration of the agency Statement of Faith, Mission Statement, and Cultural Diversity Commitment.
- Strong and professional communication skills with the ability to relate to senior executive team, interdepartmental staff, external staff, and clients.
- Detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, strong planning and organizational skills, and proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team and with leadership.
- Strong sensitivity to confidentiality.