*October Conversation Starter will be virtual. Keep an eye out for an email before the session for the session link!*
Come join YNPN.GR & Association of Fundraising Professionals West Michigan for October's Virtual Conversation Starter: Ask the Asker!
Fall can be a very busy time for fundraisers as they ramp up for the giving season while starting to plan the daunting Year End Mailing. This time of year can be hectic and setting priorities can be a challenge. On top of that, many fundraisers don't know where to turn or what to change in the wake of the current pandemic. But, advice is not far away!
- getting through the busy times,
- preparing for major year-end campaigns
- how to make your campaigns successful this season- managing your fundraising plans through COVIDOur panelists include:
- Steve Ozinga, Van Andel Institute
- Salina Bishop, Grand Rapids Student Advancement Foundation
- Ashley Diersch, Kids' Food Basket
---Bring your questions and partake in a discussion specifically focused on fundraising and development.Want to submit your question in advance and have it asked by the moderator? Reach out