The Executive Assistant at the YMCA of Greater GR performs designated administrative duties for the Chief Operating Officer with some occasional Association support.
Associate's degree (AA, AS) / 4-year degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; 3-5 years office experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Strong human relation skills, oral and written skills, a strong sense of time management and the ability to exercise discretion. Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with the ability to provide user training on software packages. Ability to interact with people of all ethnic backgrounds, ages, and lifestyles.
- Support the COO with scheduling and administrative tasks as needed.
- Works with Branch Administrative Support and Executive Directors to schedule meetings.
- Supports the day-to-day activities of the COO including but not limited to typing, file maintenance, composing correspondence, ordering supplies, receiving visitors, incoming calls and mail, invoices, check requests, arranging meeting locations, travel
- Provides assistance and represents the COO as appropriate, in communicating with internal and external people
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communication, presentations and other documents as needed.
- Maintains confidential information
- Exhibits and maintains well-developed Microsoft outlook, word processing, spreadsheet and powerpoint computer skills
- Maintains up-to-date and orderly files
- Participates in Receptionist rotation for lunch and vacation coverage as needed
Performs any other functions necessary for the smooth and efficient operation of the YMCA of Greater Grand Rapids
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
$34,500-$43,000/Annual Salary; Exempt
Do you like this post?