Do you know someone who is doing amazing things in Grand Rapids' non-profit community? Let them know their impact by honoring them with nomination for a Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of Grand Rapids' Leadership Award. Complete the brief form below and be ready to let us know why they deserve recognition! The deadline for nominations is Friday, August 10.
- Advocate: They are talking about their cause and raising awareness each and every day.
- Breakthrough: Their work has led to a solution to a complex problem within the nonprofit sector.
- Do-Gooder: They volunteer every chance they get and they are one that never quits.
- Exemplary Executive: An exemplary young nonprofit executive director with strong leadership skills.
- Good-to-Great: They've moved an organization or program from good to great.
- Unsung Hero: They've positively influenced a nonprofit organization from behind the scenes.
- Dorothy A. Johnson Excellence & Achievement: A seasoned leader who consistently sets an example for the next generation of leaders.
- Young Nonprofit Professional of the Year: They always go above and beyond for their cause, are always looking for a new way to make nonprofit service better, and is an overall fabulous professional.